When you’re a teen, the world lays at your feet. You are king of the planet. You are invincible. So why do we fail so miserable in dating? We give our hearts out like there is no tomorrow. We give with all our passion and don’t expect to be hurt. If we do, then we either die miserably or move on to the next one, only jaded.
Above left to right.
- Meet the man of my dreams. I wish it was Gavin Dunn. I love the way he eats a York Peppermint. (Still looking)
- A new car.
- Adapted Consulting.
- Losing weight.
- Money in my pocket.
- Money in the bank.
- Another professional pic of me.
- A loving partner.
- Change my wardrobe.
- An office.
- Give up bread and dairy.
- New set of friends.
- Lose the girth.
- Quite Smoking. (I succeeded by November 2012)
- Family. I don’t mean get pregnant and have a litter. i mean be close to the one I have.
- Sell my books, and have a hit on my website and blogs from around the world.
- Savings for my own house.
- Writer more.
- Books, and more books on sell.
- One of my books turned into a movie.
That’s it, nothing more. I am going to do it. With little of my friends. If I tell them, they’ll be very negative about it. I will hear every excuse under the sun about how I am not going to succeed. I know that they won’t read this. So I’m not worried. They’re too focused on themselves. I talk and I literally see their eyes roll up to the sky and give a blank look, thinking of something about themselves. Then they’ll stop me, liven up, be very active and talk about themselves.
Now if only I could get one of the guys in the picture.