2012 Mid Year’s Resolution
Above left to right.
- Meet the man of my dreams. I wish it was Gavin Dunn. I love the way he eats a York Peppermint. (Still looking)
- A new car.
- Adapted Consulting.
- Losing weight.
- Money in my pocket.
- Money in the bank.
- Another professional pic of me.
- A loving partner.
- Change my wardrobe.
- An office.
- Give up bread and dairy.
- New set of friends.
- Lose the girth.
- Quite Smoking. (I succeeded by November 2012)
- Family. I don’t mean get pregnant and have a litter. i mean be close to the one I have.
- Sell my books, and have a hit on my website and blogs from around the world.
- Savings for my own house.
- Writer more.
- Books, and more books on sell.
- One of my books turned into a movie.
That’s it, nothing more. I am going to do it. With little of my friends. If I tell them, they’ll be very negative about it. I will hear every excuse under the sun about how I am not going to succeed. I know that they won’t read this. So I’m not worried. They’re too focused on themselves. I talk and I literally see their eyes roll up to the sky and give a blank look, thinking of something about themselves. Then they’ll stop me, liven up, be very active and talk about themselves.